Pages

Haul // The California Market Center Sample Sale!



 Hello! This was my first time ever going to the CMC and I was absolutely excited! They are currently having a sample sale every Friday for holidays and my fashion class planned on going on Halloween (who even wants to go to school on Halloween). I have taken some shots of the place and the streets of LA :)
This is the CMC building and there's a total of 13 floors!

Bakery from across the street.


So as I entered, on my left there was a theatre where most of the brands and showrooms displayed their clothing. I was so suprised to see how cheap everything was here! All of the clothes I bought were less than $10 and it was such a steal. However, the downside is that most of the items there didn't come in all sizes. I am a size small so I was pretty bummed out to see the items I like in only large :( In all, I loved each showroom and everyone there was friendly and helpful :) They were also okay with bargaining so I got some pretty amazing deals! Here are some pictures of the place.







I also visited the other showrooms on different floors but wasn't really interested in any of the items. Now I am going to show you all the things I've bought and hopefully you'll like it as much as I do!

I got 6 items in total, all for only $30!
This was the first item I purchased and it was only $5! You can pair this basic top with absolutely anything and it'll be a great item to pair with this fall :)


I got two of these pairs for only $10, however I was kind of sad because the white pair was a little too loose for my waist :( 
I am absolutely in love with this romper! It was only $10 so I knew I had to get it. This would look great paired with ankles boots for the fall.
I had to get this because it's a cute basic that would look great with just leggings or a pair of white highwaisted shorts.
This was the last item I purchased and it had multiple stains on it so I only got it for a $1.

So that is it for my haul and I hope you guys like my first blog post :)
-Jennifer xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.